Pinnacle is one of the most interesting online sportsbooks in the world.
The main selling point is the market-leading odds it offers, but it also provides a ton of banking options,
a superb sports wagering platform and a really impressive online casino.
It goes against the grain by eschewing promotions and marketing, but that will not concern serious bettors.
There are still some areas for improvement – more contact options would be welcome, as would live streaming and a
same game parlay builder – but Pinnacle is definitely a great sportsbook.
How to register at the Pinnacle website?
The registration process at Pinnacle is simple and quick:
1. Click the “JOIN” button.
2. Choose your country and state or province.
3. Enter your email and choose a password.
4. Select your title, and enter your name and date of birth.
5. Choose your preferred currency and enter your address.
7. Check your inbox and click the link provided in your verification email.
8. Send a photo of an ID card and a utility bill to complete the KYC process.
How to deposit an account?
Pinnacle accepts such currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, JPY, MXN, HKD, SEK.
Pinnacle is available in many different countries across the globe, so it provides a huge range of deposit methods
1. Credit and Debit Cards
5. Wire Transfer
6. Alternative Methods for example AstroPay, Boleto, Diners Club, Echeque, Express UnionPay, iDebit, Instadebit, Instant Banking, Interact, JCB, MuchBetter, Multibanco, Neosurf, Oxxo, Pay4Fun, PaySafeCard, QIWI, and Trustly are all available as deposit methods at Pinnacle Sports.
How to withdraw funds from the account?
3. Visa & MasterCard
5. Alternative Payment Options for example AstroPay, Pay4Fun, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, Instant Banking, PaySafeCard, iDebit, Instadebit, and WebMoney are all available at Pinnacle.
First withdrawal each month – free. The next one on this month – cost $15 each
Are there any bonuses or promos at Pinnacle?
Pinnacle does not offer any bonuses.
How about a mobile version or mobile betting app?
Pinnacle has a mobile-friendly website and no mobile app for Android and IOS.
What sport betting options are on the website?
Sport betting options depend on your geo-location
The main sports covered by the operator are:
Are there any betting limits?
The minimum bet is $1 or €1 at Pinnacle Sports. The maximum accepted by the operator are $50,000 or €50,000.
Is there any Customer Service?
Only e-mail. But Pinnacle Customer Service response pretty quick.